Our basins are designed to store a defined amount of water. For the flood protection system to work properly, we must maintain the storage capacity in the basins. Certain activities and land uses require a permit.  Prior approval is required.

MCD may issue a Basin Permit for temporary or permanent structures or uses within a basin. The structure or use may not adversely affect the storage capacity of the basin; or MCD’s ability to enter, inspect, or monitor the property.

MCD may issue a Recreational Vehicle Permit to allow the temporary placement of a travel trailer, truck camper, or motor home within a basin. Recreational Vehicle permits are valid only between May 1st and November 1st.

Fill out and submit a Basin Permit form to Roxanne Farrier, property administrator. For more information, call Roxanne at (937) 223-1278 ext. 3230.