News & Events more news
Posted: January 28, 2019
MCD seeking an Administrative Associate
We’re looking for an enthusiastic professional to be our next administrative associate! If you’re organized, have a great attitude and the drive to handle different projects, we want to talk with you.
- Represent MCD at the front desk; greet, direct, route or coordinate incoming guests, phone calls and mail.
- Process outgoing mail. Maintain records for various departments.
- Type and edit correspondence, reports, contracts, policy documents and other documents.
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings and coordinate events.
- Perform data entry in databases and spreadsheets and conduct research.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
Associate’s degree in business or related field and two years experience, or equivalent combination of education or experience.
Candidate must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business material. Must have the ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products. Must have the ability to use telephone, computers, fax machine, copier, scanner and other standard office equipment.
Salary Range: $15.71 – $24.71/hour
Individuals interested in this position should submit a cover letter and resume to
Shannon Phelps, Manager of Administration/HR
Miami Conservancy District
38 East Monument Avenue
Dayton, OH 45402
MCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Open until filled
MCD mission: Protecting lives, property and economic vitality within the Great Miami River Watershed through an integrated and balanced system that provides unfailing flood protection, preserves water resources, and promotes enjoyment of our waterways.