News & Events more news
Posted: August 14, 2019
MCD accepting bids for Lockington Dam project
The Lockington Dam Right Wall Drain System and Concrete Repair project will include:
- Partial concrete removal from the dam outlet works.
- Excavating the dam embankment along the concrete wall and other areas.
- Installing an aggregate filter drain with perforated and non-perforated pipe.
- Hydrodemolition of existing concrete wall.
- Forming and pouring the concrete wall top replacement.
- Patching of concrete wall in limited areas.
- Constructing a concrete apron along wall.
- Constructing concrete revetment near outlets.
- Installing a mechanically stabilized earth wall.
- Installing drain pipe outlets including headwalls with check valves.
Sealed proposals will be received until 2 p.m. local time, Friday, September 6, 2019.
Visit MCD’s Plan Room, project No. 2019-021C, to access plans, specs, proposal forms, and addenda.