News & Events more news
Posted: August 22, 2019
MCD extends deadline for Hamilton revetment project
Sealed proposals will be received until 2:00 p.m. local time, Friday, September 6, 2019.
The Hamilton Revetment Rehabilitation Left Bank Upstream of the Main High Bridge project will include:
- Saw cutting and sealing approximately 19,326 linear feet of concrete revetment joints.
- Saw cutting and sealing approximately 1,717 linear feet of fractures in the concrete revetment.
- Demolition and patching of approximately 710 square feet of deteriorated concrete revetment that ranges in depth of two inches to six inches.
- Removal and replacement of 76 concrete revetment panels.
- Demolition and placement of a concrete storm outfall.
- Seeding, fertilizing and mulching.
Visit MCD’s Plan Room, project No. 2019-024C, to access plans, specs, proposal forms, and addenda.