State of the Water
Long-term water trends
- Rain on the rise
- Groundwater supply plentiful, and most well levels steady
- Groundwater interacts with rivers, streams and lakes
- Water usage declining
- Stream health ratings vary throughout the Great Miami River Watershed. Most streams are rated good to excellent.
Be Water Wise
- Regional Water Challenges for the 21st Century
- Well Owners: Is Your Water Safe to Drink?
- Simple Septic System Steps Save Money and Mess
- Great Miami River: Is the Water Safe for Recreation?